Ai Writer - Producers professionalism is required to be able to respond to the following specificities, which have now established themselves all over the world in the audiovisual market:
1. With which patterns Should the written presentation of a TV series proposal be structured, which may be of interest to the international market? What are the formats, and how should they be structured?
2. How to prepare a verbal "Pitch", how it is expected to be carried out, in the "Pitchforum", and / or in the meetings with the Producers, both private and "one to one", regarding proposals intended for productions and / or to foreign countries?
3. What are the files graphics to be made to make the presentations of Serial projects more effective?
4. How should they be designed, and with which audio-visual sources, i mood boards graphs and i trailers audiovisuals of the projects, before the implementation phase?
5. What exactly is meant by terms now in common use such as: Concept, Premise, Hi-Concept, Exergue, Log-Line, Five-liner, Bible, Blurb, Tag-Line, and that they are indispensable for communicating, all over the world, with Co-Authors, Producers, and Broadcasters?
Lo Show Runners, like and more than the Writer-Producer, he must know how to master the following skills:
1. Knowing how to design, write, format correctly the files needed to present a TV series on the International Platform Market. Knowing how to make a pitching minutes of the whole project, both in situations one to one, and in the Pitching Forums.
2. Being able to coordinate the development of the idea of the Series, from the Ideation of the Hi-Concept, to then move on to the Screenplay, to the Pre-Production, to the Realization, to the Post Production, up to the broadcast copy of every single episode.
3. Coordinate the Writing Team of the project, or projects that can be followed at the same time.
4. Choose, coordinate, guide all the Technical Cast, and contribute to the choice of the Artistic Cast, of which he will have the governance for the entire duration of production.
During the Master, each student will have to carry out the presentation of an original Serial Project, of his own conception, and will have to develop it in the standard writing formats foreseen and used in the Audiovisual Markets. In addition to this, the student will also be able to create a graphic moodboard and an audiovisual trailer, and to study the most suitable public speaking techniques to learn how to make a verbal "pitching" of the project itself.
Thus, at the end of the course, each student will have developed a Presentation of his Serial project, and will be able to tell it verbally, in the various minutes that may be requested by the Broadcasters. The materials that the student will have produced will remain his property.